Dealey Plaza UK is proud to announce its archival collections.
From this page you can, at this point, browse through four collections of Malcolm Blunt, Harry Livingston, Harold Rydberg and Ian Griggs. This archive is being updated for the rest of 2019.
Interesting parties who want their archival collections stored by D.P.U.K. should contact us.
Conditions of Use.
By their use of these digital images, texts, audio, and video recordings, users agree to follow these conditions of use.
- Responsibility for any use of these materials rests exclusively with the user.
- Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.K. or U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by copyright law requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
- When using an item from Dealey Plaza U.K., the organisation prefers that users give proper credit to the collection-owning partner and the website.
- Identification of the original item;
- Identification of the digital archive’s name and location (URL).
And if you’d like to donate to us for our efforts and expenditure then please do so via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark payment as being for “Friends and Family” as this will avoid the charges that are generally incurred.