Dealey Plaza UK is proud to announce its archival collections.
From this page you can, at this point, browse through four collections of Malcolm Blunt, Harry Livingston, Harold Rydberg and Ian Griggs. This archive is being updated for the rest of 2019.
Interesting parties who want their archival collections stored by D.P.U.K. should contact us.
Conditions of Use.
By their use of these digital images, texts, audio, and video recordings, users agree to follow these conditions of use.
- Responsibility for any use of these materials rests exclusively with the user.
- Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.K. or U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by copyright law requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
- When using an item from Dealey Plaza U.K., the organisation prefers that users give proper credit to the collection-owning partner and the website.
- Identification of the original item;
- Identification of the digital archive’s name and location (URL).
Malcolm Blunt has been gathering data related to the J.F.K. Assassination since the early 90’s. We are happy to present a segment of his huge collection of documents, audio-and video recordings.
Ian Griggs’ focus was mainly with the Dallas Police, Jack Ruby and his strippers. Ian passed away in May 2019 and we present his vast body of work through this website.
Harry Livingstone kept a very tidy collection of documents which was mainly focused on the medical aspect of the J.F.K. assassination. He also researched various members of the Dallas public.
Barry Keane, former vice-chairman of D.P.U.K., seen on the right had Harold Rydberg mail his collection of letters, awards, drawings and photos before his death in 2015. We are very happy to share these items with you all.